Wednesday night I ended up typing up a manual with some pictures so the incubator would be ready for instruction and use. Nuru let me know in the morning that the labor ward had requested my assistance when I could and it ended up being yet again another problem with the entire power supply of the building. Almost all of the fluorescent light bulbs are out because they blow out immediately when installed in the faulty wiring. I wish I could think of something to help but even if we bought stand up lights, they’d need to be plugged into the wall which is all wired wrong. I’m still brainstorming! After lunch we delivered the incubator and I gave one of the main nurses we’ve been working with the instructions and showed her how to use it. It’s hard to say if they will end up using it. There are SO many babies born each day that it’s almost silly just to have one incubator and all the rest laying out in beds in just as warm of an environment. We got the oxygen concentrator -turned air compressor up and running with a new starter cap. All we need to do is find some hosing and a correct fit to be able to pump up all the hospital wheelchairs!